Thank you for visiting the West Michigan Chapter of ISCEBS's website! Take a look around, let us know what you think and any suggestions you might have. We will do our best to meet your needs. You may contact any of the Club's officers by clicking the Chapter Officers link above.
For those who do not already know:
- The ISCEBS is the premier interactive community that works with and supports CEBS designation holders,
- The, IFEBP is the education arm that develops the CEBS and other benefits-related training, and
- The West Michigan Chapter is a non-profit and is focused on providing educational and networking opportunities for our members.
At the present, we are offering:
- One person free at each educational session with each paid admission (a $30 value), and
- Free ISCEBS and West Michigan Chapter registrations for new CEBS graduates who:
- Received their CEBS designation since the beginning of the year, and
- Want to become active members
We also recognize CEBS, GBA, RPA and CMS new designees at all meetings!
2017 West Michigan Fiduciary Summit
The West Michigan Chapter is pleased to share with you information on the 2017 West Michigan Fiduciary Summit.
- Tuesday, May 9, 2017 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (Breakfast included)
- Grand Valley State University, 1 Campus Drive Allendale, MI 49401
- Kelley Snook, AIF, President - SHA Retirement Group (based in Troy, MI)
- David Anderson, AIF, Partner, SHA Retirement Group
- More Speakers to be Announced!