Thank you for visiting the West Michigan Chapter of ISCEBS's website! Take a look around, let us know what you think and any suggestions you might have. We will do our best to meet your needs. You may contact any of the Club's officers by clicking the Chapter Officers link above.
For those who do not already know:
- The ISCEBS is the premier interactive community that works with and supports CEBS designation holders,
- The, IFEBP is the education arm that develops the CEBS and other benefits-related training, and
- The West Michigan Chapter is a non-profit and is focused on providing educational and networking opportunities for our members.
At the present, we are offering:
- One person free at each educational session with each paid admission (a $30 value), and
- Free ISCEBS and West Michigan Chapter registrations for new CEBS graduates who:
- Received their CEBS designation since the beginning of the year, and
- Want to become active members
We also recognize CEBS, GBA, RPA and CMS new designees at all meetings!
What's Happening in the Industry!
|CPE Event....Time is Running Out!
Are you one of the more than 3,500 graduates listed as being CEBS CPE-Compliant? Or, are you looking for a few more education hours to get to 30?
The CPE Event brings you some of the best opportunities- from live and on demand webcasts to recorded sessions from the 2016 Symposium, the CPE Event provides education when and where you want it. We've also included a FREE one-hour e-learning course on some of the top employee benefit issues!
This exclusive opportunity is available only to Society members and is open until January 31, 2017. The one thing that makes this event even better is that there’s no additional charge to participate - it’s included in your Society membership!
Time is running out to record your education credits and be included on the compliant listing for 2017-2018.
Credits need to be completed by December 31, 2016.
||Don't forget to check out the 25% off E-Learning Sale offered by the International Foundation!
||Call for Presentations!
The International Society and International Foundation recently released several new surveys.
Aegis Risk Medical Stop-Loss Premium Survey Findings
Ten Ways Behavioral Economics Can Boost Retirement Security