Thank you for visiting the West Michigan Chapter of ISCEBS's website! Take a look around, let us know what you think and any suggestions you might have. We will do our best to meet your needs. You may contact any of the Club's officers by clicking the Chapter Officers link above.
For those who do not already know:
- The ISCEBS is the premier interactive community that works with and supports CEBS designation holders,
- The, IFEBP is the education arm that develops the CEBS and other benefits-related training, and
- The West Michigan Chapter is a non-profit and is focused on providing educational and networking opportunities for our members.
At the present, we are offering:
- One person free at each educational session with each paid admission (a $30 value), and
- Free ISCEBS and West Michigan Chapter registrations for new CEBS graduates who:
- Received their CEBS designation since the beginning of the year, and
- Want to become active members
We also recognize CEBS, GBA, RPA and CMS new designees at all meetings!
About the Program
Enroll in the new Certified Employee Benefits Specialist® (??CEBS) program and earn the most respected designation in the benefits industry. You'll learn from health and retirement curriculum—Streamlined core courses, laser-focused content and less breadth and more depth mean now you can learn more in less time.
The Group Benefits Associate (GBA) and the Retirement Plans Associate (RPA) form the core of the CEBS curriculum. Earn a designation in each of the specialty tracks and, at the same time, receive credit that will qualify toward earning the CEBS designation, which carries a five-course requirement.
Certificate of Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
The CEBS designation is a credential that is recognized for the depth and relevance of critical knowledge achieved. It draws from the GBA and RPA curriculum to build a total benefits perspective and is achieved by successfully completing all five required courses.